Table of Contents
Date: September 24, 2021
SouthAfricaCasinos.net cares about you and your privacy, and we are fully dedicated to protecting your personal data and to keep you safe while you explore our site. We are happy to answer any questions, concerns or thoughts you may have regarding our security measures, and you can contact us here: email@example.com
Information Collected by Us
The information collected when you visit our site is strictly based on information you give to us by your own free will, as our purpose is not to collect data. Information is, however, collected when you contact us via a contact form or email, or when (and if) you leave a comment on one of our posts.
Automatically Obtained Information
Some of the information collected by us is obtained automatically, and all it takes is for you to land on our side for this data to become available to us. We only collect some information from you in this way, such as where you are located, what device you are using, device operative system, IP address and language preference, and we can’t see your home address, name or other personal information.
The info we do collect helps us keep up with our website’s internal analytics, and you benefit from this too as it enables us to provide an improved user experience tailored to your needs. We may also be able to see which website referred you to us (where on the internet you were before clicking on our site), something that is all part of our efforts to cater to you as a visitor to our site and to also keep you safe.
How SouthAfricaCasinos Use Information
Will your information be shared with anyone?
Obtained personal data is only shared in the case of one of the following scenarios:
- If we are required to disclose personal data upon the request of a government agency, or if doing so complies with applicable law, then SouthAfricaCasinos may (or may not) be compelled to reveal the personal data we have obtained from you.
- We work hard to prevent illegal activity such as fraud and policy violations, and not respecting our terms and conditions could lead to us having to share your personal data and any information we have on you.
- In a situation where we have previously asked for your consent to share information, we may go ahead and do so at any given time.
Cookie Use and Tracking Technologies
How Long is Information Kept?
Personal information is retained during the time you proceed to use our website and our services, and for an additional five years after you decide to stop using SouthAfricaCasinos.
We delete your personal data as soon as we can, and in cases where your data cannot be deleted, we store it securely with all the proper measurements. Your comfort and safety matters to us, and you can always contact us if you have questions regarding the information we are currently storing.
Measures to Keep Personal Info Safe
Advanced systems and a specialised anti-fraud department is in place to make sure your personal data is as secure as possible. Suspicious activity is grounds for suspension and investigation. We would like to remind you to also take your own precautions, and to only use secure internet connections when accessing our website.
Minors and Data Collection
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under eighteen (18) years of age. By using the Websites, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. If we learn that Personal Data from users less than eighteen (18) years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such Personal Data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age eighteen (18), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website is only for those over the age of 18, and our content is not meant to target minors in any way. Hence, we do not collect data from people under the age of 18, and any such data will be promptly deleted if we discover an account made by a minor. If you suspect or know that a minor has been using our site, please contact us so that we can look into it. You can contact us at email@example.com.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
It is essential for you to know your rights in regard to privacy on our website, and here are a couple of the choices and options available to you:
1. Request a copy of your stored information:It is completely free to request this information from us, and you can also ask to have stored information changed or updated, in a case where it may no longer be the same as it was. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to request a data copy.
2. Request removal of stored data:If the retention period has passed, you can reach out to us to have your data removed from our databases, and to basically ask us to forget about you and your actions on our site.
3. Data processing restrictions:It is within your right to ask us to restrict how we use the data we collect about you. This means we will still keep it stored in our databases, but we will limit the use of your personal information as much as possible. We keep record of these requests to make sure your wishes are respected also in the future.