Our Guide to Ethereum Casinos in South Africa
Ethereum casinos are rapidly increasing year-by-year. Players are checking different ETH casinos in a quest for a payment method that is convenient when it comes to transactions at online casinos. Ethereum-based online casinos accept payments and withdrawals in a cryptocurrency that is secure. For gamblers, using Ethereum makes payment procedures more easy, clear, and more lucrative.
Table of Contents
Introduction To Ethereum
Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that was launched in 2015. It is built on the blockchain, much like many other cryptocurrencies. The smart contract is one of the platform’s most distinctive characteristics. It is a part of computer coding that is primarily used to simplify, evaluate, and reinforce contract performance.
Many people are actually unaware that Ethereum is not the cryptocurrency’s name. Ether is the coin that is provided by the entire system. Ethereum, unlike Bitcoin, does not function as a measure of wealth. Ethereum is a blockchain technology that enables decentralized applications, storage of data and smart contracts.
Ethereum is also the blockchain of choice for developing decentralized apps (Dapps), particularly in the gaming industry. As a result, numerous online casinos have begun to accept ETH as a payment mechanism. Ethereum casinos are those that accept Ethereum as a form of payment.
What makes Ethereum Casinos Stand Out?
The increased rate of money transactions, which allows payments to be done quickly, is a key aspect of Ethereum casinos. Furthermore, against the backdrop of other beneficial payment terms for players employing this second most popular cryptocurrency, ETH casinos stand out.
In terms of game selection, Ethereum casinos are similar to traditional gambling sites; however, the variety of promotions and bonuses available to players who use Ethereum as a payment option in online casinos can sometimes be even more enticing. Traditional slots, progressive jackpots, video slots, live dealer games, table and card games, as well as a variety of additional unique deals, can all be found on these sites.
All of this is feasible because Ethereum casinos work with well-known licensed gaming software companies and offer new items to players on a regular basis.
How Does Ethereum Payment Method Work?
Here is a step-by-step process of what to do when using Ethereum for gambling at an online casino:
- 1Open a Wallet for Cryptocurrency: Open a Wallet for Cryptocurrency: The first stage is pretty evident. You’ll need to set up a wallet expressly for cryptocurrency. Fortunately, there are plenty of wallets available on the market. Examples of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange options include Gemini, CEX, Binance and Coinbase. Simply go to one of these websites, fill in your personal information, and create an account – and you are ready. The vetting process may require some communication with the company before you purchase Ether.
- 2Complete “enter your financial information”: Complete “enter your financial information”: A bank or credit card is required to fund your wallet with conventional currency. The funding method you select may have a cap (for example, Ethereum does not allow you to purchase boatloads of ETH with your credit card). Make sure to submit your FIAT bank account information after you’ve made an account so you can move your crypto back and forth between your regular bank account and your cryptocurrency.
- 3Buy Ethereum: Buy Ethereum: You will be offered numerous coin alternatives after opening up your wallet. You only need to look for Ether. Select the quantity you plan to buy and complete the deal once you’ve found it. You now own Ethereum cryptocurrency.
- 4Locate an Ethereum Betting Site: Locate an Ethereum Betting Site: Ether is now accepted by a large number of online casinos. You can start your search from the sites we’ve listed further up.
- 5Integrate your Ether wallet with your casino account: Integrate your Ether wallet with your casino account: Once you’ve discovered the Ethereum gaming site you wish to use, go to the cashier section. There will be a variety of payment options, including Ether. When you choose that payment method, you will be sent to a webpage that will connect you to the casino using the Ethereum blockchain. You can deposit any amount you want here, and your account will be funded in just a few clicks!
Registration Guide for Ethereum Casinos
If you want to bet with ETH, you’ll need to find trustworthy Ethereum casinos first. Fortunately, the Internet has a plethora of gambling platforms that accept Ether-friendly payment methods. You’ll have no trouble finishing the registration process after you’ve chosen one.
A signup button can usually be found in one of the upper corners of most online sites. On occasion, a signup form might be found on the homepage. Otherwise, it may continue to appear and cover your screen. You will definitely be able to locate it.
The majority of registration forms have multiple pages. To complete them, you must supply the site with your address and personal information. As a result, the casino will ask for your city, email address, state of residency, date of birth, currency, complete name, phone number, address, and other information.
Your account will be set up once you submit the form. Most Ethereum casinos will want you to authenticate your phone number or email address. The venue will send you a verification link that you must click to complete the process.
Best Online Casino Bonuses and Promotions at ETH Casinos
To entice you to stay a little longer and spend the funds in your account, online ETH casinos will provide several bonuses and incentives. These bonuses normally kick in once you enter a bonus code and/ or deposit. Let’s look at some of the most likely culprits!
Existing Account Reload BonusesThose welcome bonuses are fantastic, but online casinos want you to come back. Reload bonuses abound for this reason. When the welcome bonus is used, these normally get activated as well. Even while this incentive isn’t as substantial as the first, keep in mind that you’re already involved in a casino and are more likely to seek out another offer, even if it’s of lesser value.
Deposit bonuses are frequently distributed over several deposits. Casinos usually distribute the welcome bonus over the first three or four deposits. Players should read the bonus terms and conditions before starting to use a casino because the matching percentage and deposit limit on each deposit may fluctuate.
Finally, keep in mind that if a welcome bonus is spread out over several deposits, players are typically obliged to use the entire amount from the prior deposit in order to be eligible for the next offer. This is essentially a ruse to keep players interested in continuing to play.
The Safety Around Using Ethereum
Everything you do with the Ethereum blockchain is totally protected, even utilising Ether as a payment option at an online gambling site. This essentially means that your personal data will not be jeopardised. Casino sites will not be privy to any of your financial data, which is a huge relief. Basically, when dealing with crypto whilst you are gambling, you never have to worry that your details could be hacked into, and you can remain completely anonymous.
Pros and Cons of Ethereum Payment Method
- Transactions are transparent
- Instant Transactions
- Weakened casino competitive advantage
- High volatility
- Ethereum casinos are limited
- All blockchain-based transactions are transparent: Because the casino does not meddle with these processes, the player may always be sure that the application processing is correct.
- Payment processing is quick: It takes just a few clicks to buy, deposit or withdraw Ethereum. A smart contract allows the player to receive his winnings from the casino at any moment.
- Ethereum casinos don’t impede gaming processes: The RTP of the games is guaranteed to be within the stipulated limitations, and the casino cannot improve its advantage. At the same time, these variables weaken the casino’s competitive advantage.
- Volatility: The price of Ethereum has been on a roller coaster due to the rapidly growing crypto industry. So if you’re playing poker with Ether, you will be betting on the currency’s value when you purchase and sell it on the open market.
- Availability: Even though online gaming was one of the first industries to embrace cryptocurrencies, many sites still refuse to accept Ether as a payment method. Do your research as to where you can find safe, reputable online casinos that accept Ethereum.
Other Similar Services to Ethereum
Ethereum casinos aren’t the only cryptocurrency gambling options available. If you want to bet with cryptocurrencies but don’t want to use Ethereum, there are some other choices to explore, for example:
Our Final Thought on ETH Casinos
Etherum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies out there, next to Bitcoin and Litecoin. Although not as readily available as Bitcoin Casinos, ETH casinos are steadily gaining ground in the South African market.
If you are ready to give a second look at crypto-gambling, you’re more than welcome to browse through our toplist selections. We check each and every casino that we review, as we put in a lot of effort to bring you both some of the most popular and some of the safest listings out there.