South African Casinos With the Best Low Wagering Bonus Offers
||1XBet Read Review||100% Match Bonus + 30 Free Spins on First Deposit||To the Casino|
||Jackpot City Casino Read Review||R24,144 Deposit Bonus||To the Casino|
||Casino Tropez Read Review||100% Up To R1,000 + R30,000 Welcome Bonus||To the Casino|
||Springbok Casino Read Review||Up To R11,500 Free||To the Casino|
||Yako Casino Read Review||100% Up To R999 + 99 Free Spins||To the Casino|
||Yeti Casino Read Review||100% Up To R3,333 + 100 Free Spins||To the Casino|
Choosing a Low Wagering Bonus
Playing with bonuses that have a low wagering requirement is the best way to increase your bankroll and your time at an online casino, and improve your chances of winning.
All the best casinos will feature a full range of bonuses, aimed at attracting new players and keeping existing ones coming back. But all too often, these bonuses come at a price most of us are not able or willing to commit to.
Wagering requirements can also be referred to as “playthrough.” All casinos have terms and conditions attached, and nearly all have wagering requirements. In this guide, we will discuss why low wagering bonuses can turn into a big bonus.
What We Mean By Wagering Requirements
Firstly, let’s define what casinos mean when they talk about wagering requirements. When an online casino says that you need to complete x50 wagering, it means that you need to bet the same amount as the bonus amount 50 times. If it is a welcome bonus for 100% cashback and you deposited R50, it means that you need to bet R50 x 50 (R2,500) to fulfil the wagering requirement.
It is generally accepted that a wagering requirement of under x40 is considered a low wagering requirement. If you are playing with a low wagering requirement bonus of x30, this would mean that you need to bet R1,500.
Should the bonus not be 100% back, your calculations will be a little different. For example:
- 50% cashback with a 30x wagering requirement with a deposit of R100 would mean that your bonus amount would be R50. So you will need to bet R50 x 30 = R150.
- 200% cashback with 30x playthrough and a deposit of R100 would mean that your bonus amount would be R200. You will need to bet R100 x 200 = R2,000.
Types of Low Wagering Bonuses
Any casino bonus can have low wagering requirements. Examples include:
- Welcome Bonus: A welcome bonus is an offer made to a new player when the first deposit is made. This will come with conditions that have to be met in order to claim it. A typical example of a welcome bonus with low wagering will present itself as follows:
Up to 100% cash back and 50 free spins. Min deposit R50, Max deposit R500. x25 wagering requirements.
- Free Spins: A welcome bonus is an offer made to a new player when the first deposit is made. This will come with conditions that have to be met in order to claim it. A typical example of a welcome bonus with low wagering will present itself as follows:
Up to 100% cash back and 50 free spins. Min deposit R50, Max deposit R500. x25 wagering requirements.
- Cashback Bonus: This is the bonus where you are most likely to find a low wager bonus. It will offer you a percentage match amount when a deposit is made.
- Deposit Bonus: This is the bonus where you are most likely to find a low wager bonus. It will offer you a percentage match amount when a deposit is made.
- No Deposit Bonus: The wagering requirements will refer to the bonus amount. If the bonus is for R200, you may be required to bet 30 times this amount, i.e. R6,000.
Terms and Conditions of Low Wagering Bonuses
Any bonus that offers a low wagering bonus will have additional terms and conditions applied to it. Factors to look out for are:
|Time limitation||A player will have to complete the conditions within a certain time period.|
|Bonus restrictions||Casinos may have a rule that a player can only play one bonus at a time.|
|The minimum and maximum deposits||The minimum and maximum amounts you can deposit.|
|The minimum and maximum wagers||The smallest and largest amounts you can bet.|
|Limits on winnings||Some casinos will limit the amount of money you can win while claiming a bonus.|
|Personal information||Casinos may require information such as an email address and telephone number.|
|Games or software developer requirements||Bets on some games or slots may not count towards the wagering requirements. The casino can also state that certain games or slots from a software developer must be played to meet requirements.|
The Pros & Cons of Low Wagering Bonuses
Just as there are two sides to every coin, there are advantages and disadvantages to low wagering bonuses. Let’s have a look at what could be considered advantages and disadvantages of a low wagering bonus.
Withdrawing Your Low Wagering Bonus
The important thing to consider is when you can use or withdraw your bonus.
Bonuses can be put into one of two categories: cashable or non-sticky; or non-cashable sticky bonuses.
With sticky bonuses, players can cash out what they win after wagering the bonus money at an online casino.
Not even the winnings can be cashed out when it comes to sticky bonuses. All of the money you win in games by wagering the bonus is kept in the system “for the purpose of gambling.” We advise that you read the terms and conditions and avoid sticky bonuses.
How to Claim a Low Wagering Requirement Bouns
So, you have found a casino that offers a low wagering bonus. You have had a look around and like the games on offer and have decided how much you want to deposit. Or a new bonus has shown up at your favourite casino that you are interested in. What next?
- Terms and conditions: Head over to the terms and conditions page. Check everything to make sure you understand everything. Even if you’re a frequent player at a casino, you should do this with all bonuses and promotions.
- Bonus code: Very often a bonus code is needed to claim it. This will be found either on the offer or in the terms and conditions. Make a note of it if there is one.
- Payment methods: Make sure the casino accepts your preferred payment method and that you can both deposit and withdraw using it. If there are conditions for the bonus regarding the method of payment, you would have seen this in the offer or the terms and conditions,
- Create your account: If you don’t yet have an account at the casino, you will need to register for one before you can claim the bonus.
- Deposit funds: Unless it is a no deposit bonus, you will have to deposit funds. Make sure that it is within the bonus limits.
- Claim it: Claim the bonus and let the fun begin!
Payment Methods for Low Wagering Bonuses
When it comes to payment methods, an online casino will accept its usual methods, unless they state otherwise. Casinos will sometimes promote a payment method to get more people to use it. This is becoming quite popular with cryptocurrency, where you will have to use Bitcoin or Ethereum to make a bonus deposit.
Let’s have a look at some of the more commonly used payment methods.
Credit/Debit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Maestro
E-Wallets: PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Applepay, EcoPayz
Online banking: Bank transfers, EasyEFT
Prepard Cards: Paysafe, Netspend, Visa, Mastercard
Crypto: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin
In terms of how long withdrawals will take using these methods, it will depend on the casino in question. As a rule, methods such as crypto and e-Wallets tend to be the quickest, in some cases instant. Bank transfers are generally the longest, up to a few days. You will find the withdrawal times on the casino’s website.
Where to Find a Casino With Low Wagering Requirements
There are two ways that you can do this.
- You can wade your way through long lists of online casinos and check each one individually by wading through the terms and conditions, payment methods, what games are on offer and, of course, whether they are licensed and have a good reputation.
- You can choose one from our list of recommended online casinos.
Low Wagering Bonus Casinos Offer Lots of Games
Just because a casino offers a low wagering bonus, does not mean it will be limited in its choice of games and slots. Within its site, you will often find:
Slots: There are thousands of slots available on the market today. Whether you are into fruits, progressive jackpots, classic reels or video slots, a good casino will offer you a choice brought to you by reputable game developers. This is where you will use free spin bonuses.
Table games: Ever popular table games will be available. You can choose from Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, Baccarat and more.
Live Casinos: Live dealer games are the new hot thing at online casinos. You can play with a live dealer in real-time at low wagering casinos. As well as table games, game shows are becoming more popular.
Sports betting: A lot of casinos have sportsbooks, where you can have a flutter on the outcome of a game or race.
Mobile and App: You won’t have to leave your fun at home. Most online casinos offer an app or a mobile version to play on the go. They are optimised for mobile and are available on most mobile devices.
Our Conclusion to Low Wagering Bonuses
A low wagering bonus is a great way to increase your bankroll or to get some free money for just playing. As long as you have checked and are happy with the terms and conditions, there are a few drawbacks to claiming a bonus with a low playthrough.
We just so happen to have a few of them on our recommended casino list. Check them out today and spin away!
Frequently asked questions about low wagering bonus
What is a wagering requirement?
This is the number of times you must play through the bonus in order to complete the bonus conditions.
What terms and conditions are important for a bonus?
All of them! If you do not meet all the requirements stipulated, you will not be eligible for the bonus.
Can I win money with a low wagering bonus?
Yes. The lower the requirements are, the more chance you have of cashing out your bonus wins.
What types of bonuses are low wagering?
A low wagering bonus is not limited to one type of bonus. They will be available through any of the bonuses the casino offers.
What type of games will help me meet the wagering requirements the fastest?
Slot games are usually the quickest way to do this. Always check any game restrictions in the terms and conditions.
Can I withdraw my bonus?
As long as it is a non-sticky bonus, you will be able to withdraw it as soon as you have met all the requirements.
Are there any low wagering requirements for free spin bonus?
Yes! In this case, you will wager the value of the spins.
Is there a limit to how many bonuses I can claim at the same time?
This will be answered in the terms and conditions section of a casino. Many casinos only allow you to play one bonus at a time.