In-Depth Review Of Casino Days Casino South Africa
Casino Days Casino is a fun choice for South Africans who like a modern platform with more than 2,000 games from leading developers. A fairly new casino, Casino Days offers a sunny South African welcome with a bountiful bonus, a couple of promotions and more than enough ways to keep yourself entertained. Check out our full review for the low-down.
Table of Contents
- Oh My Days, We Love Casino Days Casino!
- A Bonus To Boost Your Budget From Casino Days Casino
- Casino Days Casino Is Secure And Regulated For Your Peace Of Mind
- Casino Days Casino Overflows With Delightful Gaming
- Live Casino Games To Thrill You
- Take Your Sports Bets Elsewhere
- Marvellously Impressive Mobile Casino
- Customer Support Is Available Day And Night
- We Could Spend Days Playing At Casino Days
- Casino Days
- 24/7 Live Chat, Email
- Year of Launch
- Curacao, Curaçao Gaming Control Board
- Game Providers
- Wazdan, Evoplay, Tom Horn Gaming, Stakelogic, Gameburger Studios, Red Rake Gaming, Fantasma Games, Blueprint, Booming Games, Ezugi, Habanero, OneTouch, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, Booongo Gaming, 1X2gaming, IronDog, NetEnt, No Limit City, Stormcraft Studios, Triple Edge Studios, Microgaming, Red Rake , Rabcat, MGA, Play'n GO, Felt Gaming, ELK Studios, Spinomenal, Betsoft, Evolution Gaming, Push Gaming, Thunderkick, Gamomat, Oryx, Super Spade Games, Mr Slotty, NoLimit City, Big Time Gaming, iSoftBet, Eyecon Gaming, GameArt, PariPlay, Lightning Box Games, 2 By 2 Gaming, Realistic Games, Genesis Gaming, Betgames, Ainsworth Gaming, Just for the Win, Spadegaming, Fugaso, Crazy Tooth Studio, Gold Coin Studios, Neon Valley Studios, All41 Studios, Fortune Factory Studios, Plank Gaming, Old Skool Studios, Skillzzgaming, Slingshot Studios, Spearhead Studios, SpinPlay Games, Sigma Gaming, Foxium, Electric Elephant, PearFiction, Skywind, ThunderSpin, ReelPlay, Probability Jones, Gamevy, Indi Slots, Snowborn Games
- Payment Methods
- Bitcoin, CashtoCode, Neteller, Visa, Paysafecard, Jeton, Skrill, Direct Bank Transfer, Mastercard, Rapidtransfer, MuchBetter, AstroPay, Kwickgo, Cryptocurrency, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Brite, Interac, iDebit, Flexepin, EcoPayz, Raid Transfer, Wire, PassNGo, American Express, Diners Club International, Discover Card, JCB, Paytm, Bitcoin cash, Tether, Ecobanq, eZeeWallet
Oh My Days, We Love Casino Days Casino!
Casino Days is an ultra-modern platform that hit our screens in 2020. With large thumbnails and an immersive user interface, along with a vibrant colour scheme, this casino has left us feeling like we’ve landed on a tropical beach that’s buzzing with gaming excitement. That’s well and good, but it gets even better – Casino Days accepts South African players and ZAR, along with a multitude of secure payment methods and a sunny welcome bonus to boot.
If that’s not thrilling enough, the site accepts cryptocurrencies and boasts more than 2,000 games from a list of 40+ game developers.
What else? Let’s dive into our Casino Days South Africa review.
A Bonus To Boost Your Budget From Casino Days Casino
There’s nothing better than making your first deposit at a casino and watching it swell with a bonus. Casino Days does just that with a 100% match deposit bonus up to R10,000 when you sign up and deposit at least R400. You’ll also receive 100 free spins to use on Book of Dead.
This offer works pretty much the same way as other casino bonuses in terms of conditions and wagering requirements. What that means is that you will receive your bonus cash once you’ve met the 35x wagering requirements.
You don’t have to claim the offer if you don’t want it, and if you do want it, you’ll need to activate it by claiming it in the casino’s reward section before you make your deposit. It’s important to note that deposits via Skrill, Neteller and ecoPayz are excluded from the bonus.
Promotions For Days
While there weren’t a whole lot of promotions on offer at the time of this review, Casino Days Casino does offer reload bonuses and various Drops and Wins, making sure regular players are rightfully rewarded for their loyalty.
At the time of writing, Casino Days does not have a loyalty programme or VIP club.
Pay And Play The South African Way
Banking is an important element when choosing a casino because if you can’t fund your account easily and safely, it’s just not going to happen. This isn’t the case at Casino Days Casino, which has gone to lengths to make payments effortless for South Africans. You can deposit and withdraw in ZAR, so you don’t need to worry about currency conversions.
Deposits start from as little as R200, are instant and you can fund your account with options like:
More or less the same options can be used to cash out your winnings, and withdrawals take around 24 hours for the casino to process, provided you’ve completed the verification checks. Casino Days Casino lets players withdraw as much as R204,000 per week or up to R680,000 per month.
To speed things up, we recommend submitting the necessary KYC forms when you sign up. These include a copy of your identity, proof of residence and, in some instances, proof of your preferred payment method.
Casino Days Casino Is Secure And Regulated For Your Peace Of Mind
Casino Days holds a licence from Curacao and makes use of SSL encryption for all your sensitive data. Funds deposited into your casino account are held separate from company funds, which is standard practice for legit operators.
What’s more, the casino goes to lengths to prevent underage gambling, money laundering and fraud and offers a variety of responsible gambling tools to help you with your budget and gameplay management.
Thousands Of Games From Over 40 Vendors
Casino Days Casino uses software from over 40 software developers, including names like Red Tiger Gaming, NetEnt, Blueprint Gaming and Pragmatic Play. This means you can enjoy a huge assortment of the best games around, whether you’re a gaming veteran or a complete newbie. This is an Instant Play casino, which means there’s no need to download any software to get started. All you need is a decent internet connection and you’re good to go.
Red Tiger Gaming
Casino Days Casino Overflows With Delightful Gaming
Slots players will be delighted do know Casino Days has games for, well, days. There are over 2,000 titles in the lobby, with everything from classics like Immortal Romance and Gonzo’s Quest to the latest 3D releases, Hollywood movie themes, and so much more.
Just a taste of some of the other categories in this section include:
- High Roller slots
- Roman and Egyptian themes
- Cluster Pays
- Classic Fruit Machines
- Win Both Ways
Slots definitely make up the bulk of the Casino Days lobby, but there is also an assortment of roulette, blackjack and baccarat games to try, along with a collection of scratch cards, keno and instant win games.
Live Casino Games To Thrill You
The Live Casino section at Casino Days Casino is just as impressive as the slots side of things. You can join games from no less than 5 developers – Evolution Gaming, Betgames.tv, Lotto Instant Win, Ezugi and Pragmatic Play.
The main categories in the Live lobby include:
- Blackjack – over 85 streams of a variety of blackjack games, such as Vegas Strip Rules, Free Bet and Perfect Pairs.
- Dice games – Dice Duel, Craps and Sic Bo are all on offer in this section.
- Roulette – 41 streams offer everything from Lightning Roulette to Double Ball and classic American, French and European versions of roulette.
- Card games – Baccarat, Poker, Andar Bahar and even lesser-known games like Speedy 7 and War of Bets are presented in the card games category.
- Lotto and game shows – this is Evolution’s tab and it includes game show type games like Deal or No Deal, Monopoly and Crazy Time.
We were pleased to find that betting limits in the Live Casino vary greatly. You can play casual, small stakes games or head for the high roller tables, and there are croupiers who host games in an assortment of languages, including English, German and Japanese.
Take Your Sports Bets Elsewhere
Casino Days Casino is all casino, so if you’re keen to take a punt on the next rugby tournament or ODI, you’ll need to look for another site.
Marvellously Impressive Mobile Casino
Casino Days, like any modern casino, is compatible with tablets and smartphones. All you need to do is open up your device’s browser, navigate to the casino’s site and log in. You don’t need a separate account for mobile and desktop platforms – you can use the same one, and grab bonuses, make deposits and play those games on the go.
We tried it out and love that the mobile site has the same colours and design as the desktop platform, with the difference being that the menus and games are vertically stacked on the mobile site to make them fit neatly onto a smaller screen.
One thing we truly love is that the Live Casino is also mobile-friendly, just make sure you have a reliable internet connection and you’re not scheduled for load shedding mid-play!
Customer Support Is Available Day And Night
When it comes to help, the Casino Days Casino support team are available around the clock, every day of the week. There’s a live chat feature if you’re after an instant response, along with a substantial FAQ section that covers topics like bonuses, safety and security and responsible gambling.
If your questions aren’t anything urgent, there’s the option to email the team and they aim to reply within 48 hours.
We Could Spend Days Playing At Casino Days
As a relatively new platform that accepts South African players, Casino Days is a win right off the bat. There are over 2,000 games – the majority of which are every type of slot you can imagine – and tons of ways to pay and play in ZAR. There are table games, casual games and a very well-stocked Live Casino, too, so there’s certainly something for all bankrolls and preferences on this instant play platform.
This is a big deal, as we’re so used to the headache of currency conversion fees and waiting times. But not at Casino Days Casino. You can deposit and withdraw in ZAR and there’s a long list of secure payment methods to choose from, including cryptocurrencies. It also means you can effortlessly sign up, deposit and claim that rather welcoming new player bonus.
If you feel like things might get out of hand, there are multiple responsible gambling tools, along with efficient and friendly customer support agents on hand 24/7.
What’s our final word on this casino? We could spend days at Casino Days and never run out of games to play!
Frequently Asked Questions About Casino Days Casino.
Yes, Casino Days Casino accepts South African players and South African Rands. It’s based offshore, which means it’s legal for SA gamers and there are a plethora of payment methods to choose from.
Provided you’ve completed the verification process and met any wagering requirements, you can withdraw your cash by heading to the cashier and requesting a cashout. How long it takes to process will depend on the payment method.
It’s an online casino where you can play games for free in demo mode and for real money, from South Africa. There are slots, Live Casino games, table games and several instant win games to play.
This online casino is owned and operated by a Curacao-registered company called White Star B.V.
No, you won’t find a sportsbook here as this is purely an online casino platform. There are a few games with sports themes, though.
No, not at the time of writing, but there are revolving promotions to claim, provided you meet each offer’s terms, conditions and wagering requirements.
At the time of our review, new players can claim a 100% match deposit bonus of up to R10,000 for a minimum deposit of R20. However, you can only withdraw your bonus winnings once you’ve met the casino’s wagering requirement of 35x the bonus amount.
Yes, the casino makes use of 128-bit SSL encryption to guarantee the security of your personal data as well as your deposits and withdrawals. It’s also regulated by the government of Curacao and audited for provably fair and random gaming.